Come join your neighbors to hear what’s happening in our community!
Wed Dec 20, 6:30pm, Marmalade Library
• Review of last month’s minutes: CHNC Nov Council Minutes Draft
• Reports from City/Legislative Representatives
• “Open Mic” Community Updates
• CHNC Committee Updates
• CHNC Board Elections
– 1-minute Candidate Introductions
• Guest Speaker
– Lewis Kogan – SLC Parks & Public Lands/Foothill Trails Plan
Next Board Meeting: Jan 8, 6:30
Jex Conference Room, Marmalade Library
Next Council Meeting: Jan 17, 6:30
Multipurpose Room, Marmalade Library
CHNC Purpose Statement
Enhance and strengthen the vitality of our neighborhoods by fostering a participatory community of Informed, Engaged and Empowered residents working together to improve our neighborhoods.