Come with your concerns and questions.
- Tim Aalders, U.S. Senate
- Shireen Ghorbani, U.S. House 2
- Chase Winder, State Senate 2
- Derek Lloyd Kitchen, State Senate 2
- Scott Rosenbush, State House 24
- Jen Dailey-Provost, State House 24
- Jen Schreiter, school board
- Katherine Kennedy, school board
In partnership with https://www.facebook.com/downtownslccc/
This meeting is a huge deal!
Upcoming CNCH Meeting Dates:
Next Council Meeting:
Oct 17, 6:30 – Candidate Night
Multipurpose Room, Marmalade Library
Next Board Meeting:
Nov 5, 6:30
Jex Conference Room, Marmalade Library
** During Holiday Season, Meeting dates change, please note:
Nov 28 – CHNC Elections (Different place than usual!! Please take note!)
** This will be held @ The State Capitol (map will be provided)
Dec – No Meeting (Please take note!)
CHNC Purpose Statement
Enhance and strengthen the vitality of our neighborhoods by fostering a participatory community of Informed, Engaged and Empowered residents working together to improve our neighborhoods.