Dominion Energy has suspended all service disconnections
Smith’s Stores open early for “seniors” (over 60)
7 – 8 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
* For all other customers, temporary store hours will continue to be 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Personal Health Concerns
Regarding Corona Virus
There are several resources available to answer general health questions about COVID-19 and specific questions related to your symptomology should you believe you’ve contracted COVID-19.
- University of Utah COVID-19 https://healthcare.utah.edu/coronavirus/
- Intermountain Health Care COVID-19 www.intermountainhealthcare.org/covid19-coronavirus/
- CDC’s Recommendations if you are sick https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
- Utah Health Department Guidance For Persons Being Monitored for COVID-10 https://coronavirus.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/Active-Monitoring-Social-Distancing_Pt-Instructions_031120.pdf
- General Health QuestionsUtah Poison Control Corona Virus Hotline 1-800-456-707
- Personal Health Related QuestionsUniversity of Utah Corona Virus Hotline 801-587-0712
- Intermountain Health Answers 844-501-600
- Utah and Salt Lake County
- World Health Organization