Marmalade Library or Zoom
To participate via Zoom please register to receive meeting invite:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
6:30 Welcome – David Scheer, Chair of the CHNC Board
6:32 Introduction of CHNC Board Members
6:34 Treasurer’s Report – Randall Smith, CHNC Board Member
6:36 Public Officials Updates with Q & A
• Chris Wharton – City Council
• Detective Marie Stewart – SLC Police Department
• Hannah Barton – Mayor’s Office
• Jennifer Dailey-Provost – Utah State Legislature
• Kathleen Kennedy – SLC Board of Education
7:06 Historical Review – Log Cabin on 464 N 300 West
• Scott Christensen – Historian and CHNC Board Member
7:16 CHNC Traffic Calming Plan – Review and discuss revisions
• Brian Hutchinson, CHNC Board Member
7:23 This is YOUR Council…Please tell us what you think.
• What do you especially like or appreciate about our neighborhood?
• What problems would like to see addressed?
• What opportunities do you see to make this an even better place to
live? For example:
o Neighborhood activities such as summer movie nights, holiday
o Improving our neighborhood mini parks
o Public art projects
o Other unique, fun, interesting, engaging, activities or events