Just a reminder that our November Council Meeting will be held this Wednesday, November 19th, at 6:30 p.m. in Room 240 in the State Capitol Building. The agenda will include:
* Reports from elected officials and SLC representatives
* Presentation and update regarding the Capitol Hill pump station being designed and constructed at 500 North and Cortez.
* Presentation and update and final design for a traffic signal and improvements at the 500 North and Columbus Street intersection.
* Report regarding new trail options for Ensign Peak
* Annual elections of new Trustees to the Neighborhood Council Board.
There are a lot of good things happening in our neighborhoods. Please come and participate.
P.S. Our Fall Bulletin is now on the website. Please take a moment to get up to date with what is going on in the neighborhood.