Are you concerned with the traffic in the Capitol Hill area? Please take a moment to review a summary of the Capitol Hill traffic study performed in January.
Here is the Agenda for tomorrow night’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood Council meeting (2-19-14). The meeting starts at 6:30 PM in the Copper Room in the East Senate Office Building in the State Capitol complex. Parking is east of the building off of East Capitol Boulevard. See you then. CHNC Agenda
Public Service Commission Hearing – Accepting Public Testimony
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- 5:00 PM
- Heber J. Wells Bldg. Room 402
- 300 South 200 East
According to AARP, Questar is asking the Public Service Commission for an additional $19 M overall in new revenue from customers. While most of the case has been settled, there is still disagreement about how much profit (or return on equity) Questar should receive. The Public Service Commission scheduled this public witness meeting for the public to express their views on the rate case and we feel it is important that if people are struggling to pay their utility bills, they ought to have a venue to express their concern.
Capitol Hill Neighborhood Council will hold its regular monthly meeting on:
- This Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- East Senate Building, Copper Room
- Parking and entrance off of East Capitol Boulevard
The agenda will include:
- Warm Springs History
- U. of Utah Student Design Studio – 400 West & 200 North
- SLC Recycling and Waste Outreach
PLEASE JOIN US.
Capitol Hill Neighborhood Council welcomes its new officers for 2014:
- Eric Jergensen – Chair
- Donald Butterfield – Vice-Chair
- Brian Jensen – Secretary
- Andrew Prior – Treasurer
The new officers assume their duties with their first board meeting on Monday, January 6, 2014.
Two public workshops are available for you to voice your concerns and ideas on the beautification of 300 West and to better control traffic on and around Capitol Hill
First Public Workshop on Capitol Hill Traffic Study
- Tuesday, January 14th
- 5:00-7:00 PM
- open house format – come any time
- State Office Building Auditorium
- just behind the Capitol building
Join us anytime between 5:00 and 7:00 PM to add your comments to this important study.
300 WEST STREETSCAPE PROJECT COMMUNITY WORKSHOP #1
- Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:00 to 8:00 PM
- Washington Elementary, Multipurpose Room
- 420 North 200 West, Salt Lake City, UT