Come join your neighbors to hear what’s happening in our community!
Wed August 16, 6:30pm, Marmalade Library
• Review of CHNC July 2017 Council Meeting Minutes: CHNC July Council Minutes Draft
• Reports from City/Legislative Representatives
• “Open Mic” Community Updates
• CHNC Committee Updates
• Guest Speakers – Community Updates:
- Off-leash dog park at Warm Springs Park – Mia Caselli
SLC PARKS and PUBLIC LANDS PROGRAM
- UofU Healthcare Trauma Programs – Zach Robinson MPA, EMT-P
Trauma Outreach Coordinator/Injury Prevention Coordinator
- SLC Emergency Management Programs – Kenya Rene
Multicultural Outreach and Public Information Officer
Next Board Meeting: Sept 11, 6:30
Jex Conference Room, Marmalade Library
Next Council Meeting: Sept 20, 6:30
Multipurpose Room, Marmalade Library
Community Update: Public notice posted of planned development application to construct 1 commercial & 7 residential units in 2 buildings at 200 West & 200 North (the old Hanson gas station property). Public Hearing: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 5:30 p.m., Room 326 at 451 S. State St. Contact: Michael Maloy, Sr. Planner, 801-535-7118. Application – PLNSUB2017-00435.
Hi Marsha- This is David Scheer from the CHNC board. Thanks for posting your comment. The Board is aware of this project. We received the drawings from the city and two of us went and looked at the site. We didn’t see any major issues. Do you have any specific concerns about it? Unfortunately we can’t attend the hearing on the 23rd because our Council meeting is that evening. The project is being discussed in a work session and no public comments are allowed, but you could go and listen and let me know if anything concerns you. If you want to discuss this further please email me at email@example.com.